10.8 m³/h (48 gpm) up to 391.0 m³/h (1,723 gpm)
Compact manifold with hydronic junction
|Heating water flow rate:||10.8 m³/h (48 gpm) up to 391.0 m³/h (1,723 gpm)|
Compact unit consisting of hydronic junction, 90° pipe bend and compact manifold for optimum hydraulics in all operating states.
Hollow square profile S235 with welded-in top and bottom. Pedestal with oblong holes for attachment to the floor.
- 2" threaded connector for desludging
- 1/2" coupling sleeve for temperature sensor
Combined flow and return manifold with chambers arranged adjacent to each other, separated by sinusoidal partition wall, made of black sheet steel S235. Direct connection of the respective return lines. Operating pressure max. 6 bar (90 psi), operating temperature max. 110°C (230°F).
- Connections made of welded tube with welding neck flange (PN 6 or PN 16)
- Standard 1/2" drain connection couplings for flow and return line chamber
- Piping between the flow lines of the low loss header and the compact manifold by means of flanged adapter (90° pipe bend)
Soundproof, zinc-plated and adjustable in height.
Soundproof, zinc-plated and adjustable in depth.
In compliance with EnEV 2014 consisting of two half shells each with end pieces and cutouts, for all nozzles
- PUR foam in coarse grain aluminium casing
- PUR foam in galvanized sheet steel casing
- Mineral wool in galvanized sheet steel casing
90° pipe bend part
(flow line connection between Sinus compact manifold and low loss header)
Connection DN 65 up to DN 200
Made of galvanized sheet steel. Size: 100/125/100 mm with 2" drain sieve
Fastening devices: Stand bracket, galvanized (height adaptable by customer), wall bracket, galvanized (max. outreach 200 mm)
Made of galvanized sheet steel with transparent cover for three-line label for screw fixing to the thermal insulation. Size: 100 x 50 mm, colours: Red for flow line / blue for return line