- For boiler with low water content
- Hydronic decoupling by means of additional junction
- No hydronic problems with multiple heating circuits
- Flawless operation
- Built-in air purger and sediment drain
- The heating boilers are connected by means of 90°pipe bends directed to the rear such that all boiler models and sizes can be installed.
- From 10.8 m³/h (48 gpm) up to 391.0 m³/h (1,723 gpm)
- Compact unit consisting of low loss header, 90° pipe bends and heating manifold
- Optimum hydraulics in all operating states
Sinus Hydronic Unit
Hydronic junction with directly welded sinus manifold made of square profiles, 37-2 steel with welded endpieces.
Module unit, consisting of low loss header and compact manifold in modular design.
Low loss header made of hollow square profile S235 with welded-in top and bottom.
2" threaded connector for desludging and 1/2" sleeve for temperature sensor.
Pedestal with oblong holes for attachment to the floor.
Compact manifold as combined flow and return manifold with chambers arranged adjacent to each other, separated by sinusoidal partition wall, made of black sheet steel S235. Direct connection to the respective return lines. Operating pressure max. 6 bar, operating temperature max. 110°C.
Manifold / Collector pipe for the accommodation of the boiler connections made of two section tubes on top of each other, material S235 with welded-in end caps and 3/4" drain connection couplings.
A low loss header is firmly attached as a unit to the manifold / collector pipe on the left-hand or right-hand side, depending on the type of installation. Fixed pedestal in standard design with an overall height of 200 mm. The cascade unit is pressure-tested at 9 bar and primed at the factory. Application range: Operating temperature up to max. 90°C, operating pressure up to max. 6.0 bar.
Low loss header made of hollow square profile S235 with two lateral nozzles for the connection of the secondary heating circuits.