Sinusverteiler heating manifolds
Find here heating manifolds in different designs. They are used in central heating plants and cooling systems. The product range covers small heating manifolds with an output of 70 kW, large manifolds as well as individual heating manifolds with specific connecting piece tees, dimensions, materials and coatings.
- Space-saving arrangement of flow and return lines
- Good flow characteristics due to sinusoidal arrangement of flow line and return line chamber
- Compact design easy to install
- Small manifold sets including EPP insulation and accessories, from 70 kW to 150 kW
- Compact manifolds in standard or variable design as heating manifolds or cooling water manifolds
- Different pipe distances
- From 70 kW to 150 kW
- Pressure-tested and primed at the factory
- Operating pressure: max. 4 bar (58 psi)
- Operating temperature: max. 110°C (230°F)
- As a set with insulation and wall bracket
- Combined flow and return manifold as cooling water or heating manifold
- Rectangular tube with adjacent separated chambers made of black sheet steel S235
- Optionally with uniform or variable nozzle clearances
- Connections as threaded and/or flanged connector ANSI 150lbs
- Connections aligned to height of shut-off valves and optionally available from the top, the side or the bottom
- Drain connection couplings generally provided
- Pressure-tested and primed at the factory, suitable for low-temperature insulation in compliance with DIN
- Operating temperature max. 110 °C (230°F)
- Operating pressure optionally for max. 6 bar (90 psi)
The first heating manifolds enormously simplified plant engineering. Whether new buildings or renovations, our heating manifolds brought progress from the beginning in terms of efficiency and space required. Out of this tradition, we are continuously searching for new and better solutions in sanitary and air-conditioning technology.
The crucial factor for the success of this task is to know the specific problems of our customers - ideally before they have to face them. Two resources are helpful in this matter: in-depth expertise and a staff of highly motivated employees in all departments of the company. Furthermore, Sinusverteiler is continuously investing in up-to-date production plants, in order to fulfil the latest quality standards for heating manifolds at any time.
Thus, a number of innovative products found their place. Whether heating manifolds as small manifolds or compact manifolds - when intelligent solutions are needed, Sinusverteiler is your reliable partner.