Sinusverteiler Hydronic Junctions
A hydronic junction ensures a high degree of stability in any heating system. It separates the primary circuit of the heat sources from the secondary circuit of the consumers, thus achieving constant functioning in all operating states. Even smaller dimensioning faults are compensated by the incorporation of a hydronic junction into the system.
- Optimum hydraulic separation between primary and secondary circuit
- No hydraulic problems in case of several heating circuits
- High degree of stability of the entire heating system
- Four lateral connections for the connection of heat consumers and heat generators
- Couplings for ventilation, emptying and sensors
- Pedestal with boreholes for attachment to the floor
- As a small hydronic junction as a set incl. insulation
- The hydronic junction is pressure-tested and primed at the factory
- Operating pressure max. 6 bar / max. 90 psi
Operating temperature max. 110°C / max. 230°F
- The performance data specified in [ kW ] refer to a temperature spread of 20K
Small hydronic junctions
Small hydronic junctions, consisting of a vertical rectangular chamber
made of hollow square profile S235 with welded-in top and bottom,
with four lateral nozzles for the connection of heat consumers and heat generators. The hydronic junction is pressure-tested and zinc-plated at the factory.
Operating pressure max. 4 bar, operating temperature max. 110°C.
Incl. thermal insulation in compliance with EnEV 2014 consisting of two half shells with end pieces and cutouts for all nozzles.
Compact hydronic junction
Vertical rectangular chamber made of hollow square profile S235.
Pipes for heat consumers and heat generators made of welded steel tube
with welding neck flanges PN6. The hydronic junction is pressure-tested and primed at the factory. Operating pressure max. 6 bar (90 psi), operating temperature max. 110°C (230°F).
Pedestal with boreholes for attachment to the floor.
- Boiler connections in front of the hydronic junction can be provided by the customer.